Thursday, January 12, 2012

New beginnings, New start, NEW YEAR!!!

2012 has been a great year for the Bisel's so far.  We had a wonderful night kicking off the new year.  We have been hanging out with the Lindgren's so much lately.  They are the greatest family.  We are so lucky and blessed to have them in our lives.   Cole and I are doing very well.  We have made a few resolutions and are sticking to them.  Finn is getting so big.  He is 9 mos. already.  When did that happen?  I have a really good feeling about this year.  I know that with the good come the bad, but I feel we are very well equipped to handle it.  Here is what is on our calendar: We are selling our truck.  :(  We can't afford to go visit our families in that monster.  So we are biting the bullet and selling it.  It took 24 hrs to get a buyer! How lucky is that?  It was meant to be.  It will be so nice to have that money and a cheaper, newer vehicle.  We are not sure which car we are going to buy, but we have a few option we like.  I am also going to visit my friend Courtney! I can't wait to see her and her family.  I miss Texas and all the fun things they have there.  Finn is turning 1 in April!!! We are going to through him a huge party with cake and presents and friends and everything.  I am so excited.  It will be a blast. Next we are having our family portraits done by Essentially Chic! These two ladies from my ward started their own photography business.  They do great work, and we are happy to help start them off.  I am so happy to announce that in June my little brother, Thomas, is going to graduate HIGH SCHOOL! Time flies.  I remember being in the hospital room holding him, and then a few years later dressing him up in girls clothes and taking him to Ross, and then a year or so after that trying to teach him how to ride his scooter.  Oh man was that frustrating.  He wouldn't keep his foot on the board! haha I was so proud of my buddy when I saw him swim on the swim team when he was 12.  He is awesome at breast stroke.  I am so happy to be his sister and will probably bawl like a baby when I see him with his cap and gown on.  I am so excited to go down to Cali for that.  I can't wait for everyone to see my little boy. It will be an awesome trip.  Cole's and my 2nd anniversary will July 3rd and the Lindgren's is the 1st.  We are planning a group vacation for the holiday! It should be a blast.  In October we will probably go to Utah to see Cole's family. :) Not sure when, but that will be a great time too.  I hope it doesn't snow.  Then it is Thanksgiving and Black Friday, and Christmas.  Phew! That is one busy year when you write it all out.  I am very blessed to have friends and family that I love and can visit.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dont worry I have your October trip to Utah planning in Process! We have a baptism (and Onother thing) We need you here for!! I am thinking it will be the 2nd Saturday in October But Istill have to check with the bishop. Wow you have a great year ahead!! Here is to 2012!!

    ReplyDelete