Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gotta ya!


Finn usually takes a nap in the living room with me.  Our little place is so poorly insulated that we are paying $100 a month for our power!!!! RIDICULOUS! So I have been confining myself to one room and keeping the ceiling fan and a power fan on us at all times.  It hasn't lowered our bill yet....as soon as Cole walks in the A/C goes on and I freeze because I have gotten myself used to the heat. haha  But we are still trying.  I put this little starfish moblie out there and Finn goes right to sleep.  Not today. I walked into the bedroom to finish cleaning up and went back to check on him.  Finn was propped up and playing away! Little stink.  So I decided to catch him trying to figure out how to get his star instead of get him to sleep.  He is growing up so fast.  I was talking to Beau Dee the other day and we were talking about how big the kidos are getting.  She said how she doesn't want Dylan to walk on his own and I can't wait for Finn to start crawling.  She said that with your first you almost push them to get to that next achievement, but with your second and now her third she wants to push them down and not let them grow up.  haha I think that is so true.  I am so excited to see how fast he learns, but once he isn't my "baby" anymore and we have another little one I won't want the moments to go by so quickly. I had a video of Finn reaching and moving his feet to try to get the star, but it won't load! Rats.  He feel asleep a few mins later. :) He is such a sweet boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment