Tuesday, October 25, 2011

fallapalooza

Every year the baptist church puts on this free carnival right before Halloween.  It was awesome.  Finn was to young to really reap the benefits.  I was old enough and i certainly did! They had the trampoline harness activity and I have always wanted to try it.  We had to wait in line for a while, but it was well worth it.  It was surprisingly tough.  My arms and legs are still sore! haha I got so high it was incredible.
  They had tons of bouncy houses and games.  I am looking forward to next year when Finn can do some of the activities.  We met the Lingren's there and Their little girl rode the ponies and Devon and their son climbed the rock mountain! After we were done we went to lunch and confirmed our plans for dinner that night.  Cole and I got a babysitter for the night and the 4 of us went out to dinner.  We ate at the Stock Exchange.  It is one of Rachel and Devon's favorite places.  Their food was breath taking! You can see the chef's create your meal while you sit and wait.  It was a great first date after Finn.  The restaurant offers cooking lesson's every Wednesday and Rachel and I are signing up!  It was hard leaving Finn for an hour, but we really enjoyed our selves.

1 comment:

  1. sorry about the video being sideways. I couldn't figure out how to change it.

    ReplyDelete